Wednesday, January 8, 2014

08 Jan 14

Well, transfer results are in!  And theyre pretty shocking. So here is what happened. On Sunday, President calls the Assistants and Office elders, then Monday he calls the other leaders. So were expecting a call on Monday because Anziano Fiorentino is finishing the mission. So the Assistens call, and tell Anziano Benson who his new companion is. Then he hangs up. I was super bummed because I wanted to know what was happening with us super bad!

Then, five seconds later, President calls our phone. Anziano Atwood is getting transferred! He is going to Pistoia, which is down is Toscana, by Firenze. So here's the shocking part.
I am also leaving! Were getting white washed, and the missionaries who are replacing us are Anziano Davis, my trainer! Hes training again. I was nervous, because we didnt know who was coming in, but he will be awesome.
So im going to Verona! Its the city where Romeo and Juliet "took place." Here is the real shocking part. I got called as a Zone Leader. So I will be serving with Anziano Garner, and we'll be the Zone Leaders of the Verona Zone. How crazy is that?
Other transfer news you might care about: Sorella McCann is going to Genova to be a sister training leader, Anziano Simcox is going to Bergamo to be a Zone Leader also, Anziano Matau and Anziano Burton are both in Verona, so ill see them alot. Ill be living with Anziano Matau. Anziano Miller is staying in Morbegno, which is just north of Lecco. Any other questions about anyone, let me know. I may have aquired a master list of where everyone is.
Soooo I dont exactly know how I feel about being a Zone Leader. Im nervous, but Ill do my best and see how it goes. Im most nervous because we'll have a car and I really dont want to drive here in Italy. So we'll see how that goes.
I dont really know what to say. The last few days weve been writing down all the information about everything from our area so the new guys arent lost. Its crazy this next transfer ill hit my year mark. Time is goin waaaay to fast.

 We taught a professor of Catholic History last night. She did not agree with the apostasy, and says Moroni 10:4-5 means we need to live inside the history and traditions of the church. Some people just arent all the way ready.
Thats all ive got for this week! Im glad Florida State won the National Championship! And thats cool Amanda is going to UVU. We could be neighbors or somethin. Sorry I put football before my sister. I love her more, I promise. Have a good week everyone! Choose the right, and send some extra prayers this way! I love you!

Anziano Christian Fife McKinnon

No comments:

Post a Comment