Wednesday, January 8, 2014

01 Jan 14


Hey everyone, happy new years!

Ill start with the bad news first. For the 5th year in a row, I got deoderant for Christmas. Kate has gotten it for me the past four, and we went to see a member family this past week. The wife came up and handed us both a stick of deoderant. I dont know which part is more sad, the 5 year streak, or the fact that I got deoderant from someone who has lived in Europe for the past two years. (Shes Peruvian, so that kind of adds to it to). So maybe I should take a hint.

So last night we had a new years party in the church (it wasnt as fun as the Poulos'.) It was really cool though, because one of the Capi's investigators got engaged! I filmed it so dont eve worry. Then at midnight we were out on the balcony watching fireworks and stuff (President Dibb said its ok, im still an obedient missionary) and one of the fireworks that shoot in the air hit someone's house. I also got that on camera, so I finally have interesting pictures/videos of my mission now!

The rest of the night it just sounded like World War 2 because of all the fireworks and firecrackers so I didnt sleep very well. So if this email has mistakes, that is why.

Pretty normal week this week. Its crazy that transfers are next week and im starting number 8! That blows my mind. I think the mission is making me go crazy though, Anziano Atwood said that not only do I talk in my sleep, I laugh in my sleep. So, I guess im a crazy person now. 

Im glad my second package got home! You should all be proud of the shirt that was 85% off, because im extremelly proud of it. We have an addidas outlet pretty close to our house, so I was able to grab that.

As you can see, im just rambling. I really have nothin to report for this week. Were going to be super busy this upcoming week, and itll be weird because Anziano Fiorentino is finishing the mission at the end of the transfer. But yeah!

I love you all so much! I hope you all have a great year! It seems like 2013 just started, and now were in 2014. Just think, one year from now im basically almost home! Have a great week everyone!!!

Anziano Christian Fife McKinnon

No comments:

Post a Comment