Wednesday, December 31, 2014

24 Dec 14


Subject: Transfer 16 Week 2

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!

Well unfortunately this one has to be fast because today we have half a p-day because it's Christmas Eve....yeah.

So this week was pretty insane. Anziano Malzone makes everything interesting all the time, so my last X amount of time will not be boring. 

We've had a lot of success finding recently, especially with leaders of other religions. It's going to be a lot of fun teaching and we're excited to see some miracles!

I know this is a super lame email, but i'll talk to you more tomorrow!

I don't know what time i'll be able to Skype, but it'll be around 4ish probably. At least that's my guess. Like I said last week just put all of your phones on loud and we'll get it worked out.

I love you all so much! Talk to you tomorrow!

Anziano Christian Fife McKinnon

No comments:

Post a Comment